Monday 17 September 2012

More gardening


Overslept, didn't get up til 10!! 

Very hot and sunny again, lots more pootling around the garden but pretty bored with it all now.....

After lunch I phoned the Dechetterie and they came to pick up the skip, hooray.

The electrician didn't turn up to give us a devis.  Darren isn't coming tomorrow because he hasn't got enough screed, and I have asked Ian to defer to Wednesday because Darren was coming Tuesday.  It all feels as if it's going pear shaped again.  I really want to get the new lawn laid out but can't until Darren comes with more topsoil.

Anyway, the removal of the skip means that the garden looks amazingly different.

View from the caravan
View of the caravan
Trying to mark out the lawn


 
I just wish I wasn't so bored.....

The temperature was in the 30s but that definitely seems to be the last day the forecast is for a dramatic downturn and lots of rain.  I sat in the garden in the evening and watched the sun go down, I must make the most of this!!




 


No comments:

Post a Comment